OES has been enriched by enrolling international students in the Upper School for over 50 years. In recent years, our international students have come from Afghanistan, Brazil, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Kenya, Indonesia, Jamaica, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. These students bring a rich experience of culture to our school.
Applicants who meet one of the following criteria should apply as an International applicant:
- The student will require an I-20 to study at OES.
- The student’s primary residence is outside of the United States.
Children of US citizens employed outside of the USA are not considered international applicants and should review the Admissions Process.
How to apply:
- Create an account in the Admissions Portal.
- Review the International Application Checklist.
- Register to take the required standardized tests.
- Submit the online application
- Schedule a campus visit or SKYPE interview:
- Skype Interviews - students will be invited for a skype interview upon receipt of your application.
- Chinese applicants: To better facilitate the interview process for our students from China, applicants who reside and attend school in mainland China are required to complete their student interview with Vericant. To meet our admissions deadline, we need Vericant interviews to be completed by February 1. We will then invite selected candidates for a second interview (via Skype), to be completed by early February. The cost of the Vericant interview is not included in the OES application fee. Applicants who plan to visit our campus, in-person student interviews will only be scheduled if the student’s Vericant interview has been received and selected for a second round interview.
- Campus Visit - please view our tour schedule found in the Admissions Portal for campus visit dates. In-person student interviews for applicants who currently reside in China will only be scheduled if the student's Vericant interview has been received and the applicant has been seleceted for a second interview.
For more information, please visit our International Q&A page.