Every student at OES gets to explore new realms, create solutions, connect with new ideas, and commit to using their power for good supported by your donations to the OES Fund every day. In short, the OES Fund advances our mission to prepare students to realize their power for good as citizens of local and world communities.
THE OES FUND SUPPORTS EVERY STUDENT, EVERY DAY.
The unrestricted funds that you donate to the OES Fund are critical each year. The OES Fund is the school's most vital and basic fundraising effort, providing significant and immediate annual revenue. Your donations to the OES Fund are spent on our highest priorities to meet the immediate needs of students in the visual and performing arts, sciences, athletics and in the libraries.
Under the leadership of OES Fund Co-Chairs, Margueritte Kim and Georgina Miltenberger, a dedicated team of OES Fund volunteers works hard to increase participation and ask their peers to join them in supporting OES. We strive for 100% parent, faculty, staff and trustee participation in the Annual Fund. In October, we ask everyone in the OES community to make a donation or pledge to the OES Fund.
Make your gift to the OES Fund today to have an impact on every student, every day they are at OES … and beyond.
SUPPORT ARTS, ATHLETICS, SCIENCE, LIBRARIES, AND FACULTY
Every student scientist, athlete, actor, writer, musician, reader, and artist -- as well as his or her teachers -- benefits from your donations to the OES Fund. Donate to the OES Fund so that:
- Caring faculty members can offer students a mind-opening education with the resources and assistance they need.
- Budding and accomplished actors, musicians, and artists alike experience abundant opportunities to express themselves in the visual and performing arts. View video about OES visual and performing arts.
- Aardvarks of every age and ability participate in athletics, learning the value of teamwork and a healthy lifestyle. View video about OES athletics.
- Inquiring learners explore, research, or read for pleasure in our libraries. View video about OES libraries.
- Students conduct science experiments and make their own original discoveries. View video about OES science.
EVERY DONOR MAKES A DIFFERENCE
We invite everyone in OES community – parents, grandparents, alumnae/i, parents of alumnae/i, friends – to make a personally significant contribution to the OES Fund, benefitting every OES student. Whether you give $25, $500, $1,869, or $25,000 or more, your donation will enrich the intellectual, physical, social, emotional, spiritual and artistic growth of every OES student every day.
WAYS TO GIVE AND MAXIMIZE YOUR GIVING
Donors can contribute to the OES Fund anytime between July 1, 2015 until June 30, 2016. We accept cash, checks, stock, Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and the Discover card. Learn more. If you would like to make an OES Fund gift or pledge, you may do so online or contact Ami Rome at 503-416-9368.