Parent Home Page
PCL & PAL MEETINGS 2016-17
- PCL (Parent Community Link) Meetings
PCL meetings are held in the Drinkward Volunteer Room from 8:05 to 9:30 a.m. Meetings this year will be held on the following dates: 9/21, 10/12, 11/9, 1/11, 2/18, 3/8, 4/12, 5/17
- LS PAL (Parent Association Link) Meetings
LS PAL Meetings are held in the LS Library from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. Meetings will be held on the following dates: 9/23, 10/21, 11/18, 1/27, 2/24, 3/17, 4/28, 5/26.
- MS PAL Meetings
MS PAL Meetings are held in the MS Commons from 8:15 to 9:30 a.m. Meetings will be held on the following dates: 10/5, 11/1, 12/7, 2/1, 3/1, 4/5, 5/3
- US PAL Meetings
Meetings are held in the DVR (Drinkward Volunteer Room) from 8:00 to 9:30 a.m. Meetings will be held on the following dates:
- 9th Grade
10/3, 11/7, 1/9, 2/6, 4/4, 5/1
- 10th Grade
10/10, 11/14, 1/17, 2/13, 4/11, 5/8
- 11th Grade
9/19, 10/17, 11/28, 1/23, 2/21, 4/18, 5/15
- 12th Grade
9/26, 10/24, 11/29, 1/30, 2/27, 4/24, 5/22
- Please Note: Meeting summaries and highlights are available through Parent Portal.
AARDVARK RECYCLED TICKETS (ART)
Got Timbers tickets you can't use? OMSI passes that'll go to waste?
Donate those tickets or passes to fun events you are unable to use to the dedicated, hardworking faculty and staff in the OES community. Any donations will be offered to all faculty and staff, and names of interested parties will be placed in a raffle. The lucky winners then get to attend the event thanks to your generosity! As an added bonus, those making the donation can submit a Gift-in Kind form for tax credit.
Contact the main OES switchboard at 503-246-7771 for details.
CURRENT VOLUNTEER NEEDS
- LS Teacher Snacks
- LS Classroom Scheduled Jobs & Projects
- LS PE Family Fun Night
- MS Service Learning Sign up
- MS 8th Grade Promotion
- MS Library Volunteer
- AS Leadership Opportunites for 2017-2018
Below are links to key resource materials, as well as different volunteer groups at OES. Please use these links to access useful information and to learn details about specific ways you can get more involved in the community.
- All School Handbook: Searchable, online handbook.
- Volunteer: Discover the many ways you can volunteer.
- Parent Inside Scoop: OES acronyms, vocabulary and events.
- Grade Representatives: Grade-level leaders for 2015-16.
- PCL and PAL Meeting Minutes: Learn more about what we are doing.
- Community Diversity LInk (CDL): Find out about diversity initiatives, upcoming meetings, and events.
- Auction: Details about the spring OES auction.
- Friends of the OES Libraries (FOESL): Find out about events such as author visits, book fairs, and more.
- Get involved with the dorms: Contact the dorm parent on duty at 503-515-5797.
BUSINESS OFFICE CAN HELP OUT
Hello from the Business Office and welcome! The Business Office staff are here to help you navigate your business and financial relationship with OES. Our office is located in Morris House, just up the hill from Admissions. Your main contact in the Business Office will be Lisa Kave
Statements go out the 10th of each month, and payment is due the 1st of the following month. Payments can be made by cash or check. If you are having any difficulty, we encourage you to reach out and contact us proactively. We are here to help and may be able to suggest solutions you haven't yet considered. Please note that financial aid is not administered by the Business Office. Jen Bash, our Director of Financial Aid, can be reached by email